25 October 2011

My dream is drawn.


Noooooo!
Please, don't do that! Remove your hand!
The lion is going to attack you!

Only his master can touch the beast...


A dream I've had last spring.

In a strange house, I saw a big upside down ninja lion, his head hanging down. I was attracted, went to him, and began to caress him. Then I heard a thundering voice ordering me to stop touching the beast, because the beast would aggress me. I remember being afraid, but the attractive upside down ninja lion didn't snarl or attack me.

I woke up, took my pen and drew the scene on paper.



On the photographed drawing, coloration was done with Photoshop.


I took the ice rink floor from another image I made for a cartoon on an absolutely beautiful - beautifully absolute! - cover of Joy to the World by Frank Fuller.


Today I listed the new ACEO UpsideDown Attractive Ninja Lion in my Etsy shoppe.

Thank you for your interest, have a grrrreat day.