10 March 2012

Medusa wolf

The Art of AE Brown

alien
animal
armor
building
comic book
dark
demon
fantasy
horror
knight
mask
metal
monster
ninja
robot
sci-fi
soldier
superhero
tower
warrior

watercolor




Through martial mutant creatures, cold geometric structures and black and red color palette, Alan Brown (medusawolf) magnifies watercolor.

















Being a monster can stink. Roaming the lonely wastes of a weird planet would set me into a bad mood too.



        \/ |    |/
        \/ / \||/  /_/___/_
         \/   |/ \/
    _\__\_\   |  /_____/_
           \  | /          /
  __ _-----`  |{,-----------~
            \ }{
             }{{
             }}{
             {{}
       , -=-~{ .-^- _
             `}
              {

 
I grew up near the woods & discovered the world was a weird mystery. I learned I loved to draw. Years later, I went to Delaware College of Art & Design where I learned I loved to paint. Today I draw & paint the weirdness the world makes me see inside.


Alan Brown is living in Bear, USA. His artistic superhero alter ego is called medusawolf.


medusawolf's etsy shop
medusawolf's blog
medusawolf's facebook page